Well, I'm learning to live life one day at a time, and I am so grateful for the life God has given me, the family I am so blessed to have, and my stellar friends as well! I've been a nurse in pediatrics for two years after taking a detour and finishing a BA in English/Journalism from USM (Go Eagles!!!). I realize daily how blessed I am to serve the pediatric population...they are truly little troopers and take whatever difficulties they are facing with a smile! I've just started travel nursing, and life has just been one big adventure these last couple of months! It is my prayer all that I do would bring glory to His name where ever He leads me! I am also thinking about some missions nursing trips inbetween assignments, which was my orginal goal when I was in nursing school.
No comments:
Post a Comment