Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I'm Moving to Dallas!!!
Wow!! So, I am accepting a position at Dallas Children's Hospital from June 23-December 27! I couldn't be more excited about this position! The interview that I had yesterday went great, and the hospital sounds like a great fit. Not to mention, I will be in Dallas, TX, which will be really fun, and I will be closer to home! It's amazing how God provides when you just sit back and trust in Him. I had been a little nervous about finding an assignment because it just wasn't working out. When I finally just relaxed after praying about it, I was at peace with wherever God would send me next. I was excited about being surprised with what would happen next, and now I am really excited knowing where I will be, but also that there is still some uncertainty until I make the move. There is a lot to be done in the meantime (moving back to Mississippi, then to Texas), but I am learning to enjoy the ride and rely on the Lord to see me through the bumps, excitments, and everything in between!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment